CRESSIDAMEALE@GMAIL.COM

Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2010

VAMP



That doesn't mean slag. We're talking a "pour me into my dress whilst I finish this Margarita please" kinda look, ok? Christina Hendricks was totes working it, this picture makes me want to see how she walks in that - I do hope she didn't have anyone's eye out though. Eva Mendes did South of the Border diva via Dolce and it was refreshing to see such a bold commitment to print. Iman is, well, Iman - and Jessica Stam looked all sorts of bodacious in a little jersey number. Maggie Gyllenhaal appeared both regal and sexy in her full on Vuitton whilst Naomi was dressed to kill (or seriously injure, ha) in black Grecian swathe. 









(T-B) CH - L'Wren Scott, EM - Dolce & Gabbana, Iman - Prada, JS - Rachel Roy, MG - Louis Vuitton, NC - Dolce & Gabbana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?