CRESSIDAMEALE@GMAIL.COM

Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2010

CHING CHING GETTIN PAID OVER HERE


A few years ago I got very into the ghett-faux jewellery trend, spurred on by Lily Allen and Carrie Bradshaw circa season 3, it was Elizabeth Duke all the way. 

In the past year or so, I calmed it down, even wearing silver for the first time since I left school. But now, with the simplicity of the black "Wang" phase seeming to be coming to an end, I'm itching to doll up Mr T style once more.

A few weeks ago I spied a pair of Rocawear mega hoops at my favourite car boot sale - but the two young sellers were having a spot of beef with their fellas on the phone so I left it, what an idiot I am. Hopefully they'll be there next time I go, if not, it's back to flicking through the catalogue of dreams.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?