CRESSIDAMEALE@GMAIL.COM

Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

MEG RYAN : FRENCH KISS


Meg Ryan French Kiss



What better way to wear diamonds than with a slubby white tee and chinos?
I know this is hardly a groundbreaking ensemble - pretty much all items bar the bling have been gathering dust in Dalston for quite some time now - however, no one pulls it off like Meg. Pre trout pout of course, such a shame. Ah well, she seems fine now, but maybe if she slouched back into some of this gear and left the power suits and straighteners alone she and Parkie could be bezzies..? Who can say, but one thing's for sure - don't give the girl any cheese.


2 comments:

  1. I know this post is rather old, but I just had to comment on that lovely outfit. The watch and the rucksack... words cannot explain how much I want them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know right, you can't go wrong with a good leather strap on both counts x

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?