CRESSIDAMEALE@GMAIL.COM

Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2010

I SPENT THE DAY IN THE V&A


Kensington is now my hood. I feel like I spend half my time walking aimlessly around this particular region, pining for my very own Arabian lifestyle of clearing out Harrods then being whisked around in a Chauffeur driven Bentley. To distract myself from my comparative, and all too real poverty, I go and look at stuff in Museums - you can't buy any of it so it's a win win.


Ideal for doing your best "Freddie Mercury" whilst giving the lounge a spruce


I cannot therefore I am not?


Imagine having this as garden furniture on a hot day - you'd end up with an arse like a griddle


True dat


When I grow up I want this in my bathroom, or a mosaic of Celine Dion - haven't decided yet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?